Arizona Fall League caps

Gothamite

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saguaros is by far the best. I checked and apparently they are sold out of the Scorpions hats. I purchased one back in the day (years ago!) when I saw Jordan play with them against the Rafters down in Tucson at Hi Corbett...sadly it no longer fits. I wonder if they are still any floating around because I haven't seen any in Scottsdale.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Saguaros is by far the best. I checked and apparently they are sold out of the Scorpions hats. I purchased one back in the day (years ago!) when I saw Jordan play with them against the Rafters down in Tucson at Hi Corbett...sadly it no longer fits. I wonder if they are still any floating around because I haven't seen any in Scottsdale.

The novelty stand at the games only sells the adjustable versions.

Luckily, I can get my fitted directly from the Scorpions clubhouse. I had to get a new one this year. The previous one I had was from 2002. This year the logo is smaller, plus raised embroidery, and the color under the bill is black instead of grey as in previous years...so I got a new one...free...one of the perks of working for the Fall League (besides getting paid to watch baseball)

Luckily, I can get my fitted directly from the Scorpions clubhouse. I had to get a new one this year. The previous one I had was from 2002. This year the logo is smaller, plus raised embroidery, and the color under the bill is black instead of grey as in previous years...so I got a new one...free...one of the perks of working for the Fall League (besides getting paid to watch baseball)

If I call the club, would they ship me a 7 7/8 cap from their team store? Do they do that?

If I call the club, would they ship me a 7 7/8 cap from their team store? Do they do that?

Don't call the team, call the league office - I posted the number earlier in this thread.

• 4 years later...

Every one of them except the Scorpions appears to have changed for the worse.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

They don't really look like baseball hats. They don't even look like hats used for a movie. I like that they are unique, but they look like they are part of an outfit rather than a uniform.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Archived