It's the halfway point of the NFL season, so...

tBBP

Seahawks over the Patriots 31-28

haha i made that exact prediction, same teams, same score, last year.

aint gonna happen this year though

as much as i wish it would

well they will proboly still win there divsion and if alexander can get going in the playoffs i think they are the best team in the nfc.

Remember the game where Chicago pwned your a$$es? Still think they're the best team?

my pick Bears v. Patriots. Pats win on an Adam Vinatieri field goal...err my bad, he's gone, well whomever their kicker is right now.

New England has tried to avoid using their kicker as much as possible this year, so I wouldn't count on it.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Seahawks over the Patriots 31-28

haha i made that exact prediction, same teams, same score, last year.

aint gonna happen this year though

as much as i wish it would

well they will proboly still win there divsion and if alexander can get going in the playoffs i think they are the best team in the nfc.

Remember the game where Chicago pwned your a$$es? Still think they're the best team?

my pick Bears v. Patriots. Pats win on an Adam Vinatieri field goal...err my bad, he's gone, well whomever their kicker is right now.

New England has tried to avoid using their kicker as much as possible this year, so I wouldn't count on it.

did you read that part in my post where is said if we can get alexander going then where the best team in the nfc. well we didnt have alexander that game.

I'd be stoked if the Saints reached the Super Bowl, though it would be tempered by having to keep a lookout for the 4 Horsemen of the Apocolypse... :D

I'm going with the Colts-Patriots winner this Sunday to win the AFC and what the hell, the Saints in the NFC. Saints break our hearts by losing a close one in the Super Bowl.

For those of you suddenly on the Falcon bandwagon, there are many adjectives to describe Mr. Vick and sadly, INCONSISTENT is one of them. Let's see him maintain the level he's played at the last two weeks for the rest of the season AND not get hurt, then you can talk Super Bowl.

FlameofAtlanta, November 26 in the Georgia Dome, it is ON. That'll be a great game.

And if there was one word to describe the Saints, it's "Never."

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

I'd be stoked if the Saints reached the Super Bowl, though it would be tempered by having to keep a lookout for the 4 Horsemen of the Apocolypse... :D

I'm going with the Colts-Patriots winner this Sunday to win the AFC and what the hell, the Saints in the NFC. Saints break our hearts by losing a close one in the Super Bowl.

For those of you suddenly on the Falcon bandwagon, there are many adjectives to describe Mr. Vick and sadly, INCONSISTENT is one of them. Let's see him maintain the level he's played at the last two weeks for the rest of the season AND not get hurt, then you can talk Super Bowl.

FlameofAtlanta, November 26 in the Georgia Dome, it is ON. That'll be a great game.

And if there was one word to describe the Saints, it's "Never."

Know anything about Steelers' history from the 1930's until Chuck Noll came along? Every dog has its day, and the Saints will have theirs. Maybe not this year, but it's coming.

Must admit though to being amused by the Saints' slogan this year: "Winning is an attitude." Oh, well, so THAT'S been the problem since 1967!

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

In the beginning: Carolina Panthers def. Indianapolis Colts (Though I still think this could be the Super Bowl, just that Colts would win instead of the Panthers)

Now: New York Giants def. Indianapolis Colts

KANSAS CITYCHIEFS!!!

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

AFC West: Denver Broncos (First team to ever win a division without using its Quarterback)

Bears did it last year, although in a much much weaker division.

Say what you want about Jake but he's been looking great these last couple of weeks and the offense is finding it's stride.

IUe6Hvh.png

Yeah...what can I say? I was bored. Tell me if you think it's accurate or not.

NFC Playoff Teams:

Chicago (14-2)

New Orleans (12-4)

New York (12-4)

St. Louis (11-5)

Seattle (10-6)

Carolina (10-6)

AFC Playoff Teams:

Indianapolis (15-1)

Denver (13-3)

New England (12-4)

Baltimore (11-5)

San Diego (12-4)

Kansas City (10-6)

And in case you don't remember or are just too dang lazy to look my Superbowl pick was the Giants over the Chiefs 30-27.

nyg1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifyankees4-sm.gifknicks-sm.gif

mysigdj9.png

Archived