Wizards court

chakfu

It doesn't look bad, but I don't like these...

It looks like the orange/bronze is more gold now...they are emphasizing the gold to be consistent with the alternates, which in an overall sense is a good thing. Plus less orange keeps them from looking like the Knicks.

The entire sideline is now black whereas the sides used to be blue. The "Wizards" text as the baseline is gold instead of blue, and the inside of the lane is now normal court stain (which isn't that far off from the gold.) Inside the 3 pt line is the bright light colored stain.

It doesn't look bad, but I don't like these...

It looks like the orange/bronze is more gold now...they are emphasizing the gold to be consistent with the alternates, which in an overall sense is a good thing. Plus less orange keeps them from looking like the Knicks.

The entire sideline is now black whereas the sides used to be blue. The "Wizards" text as the baseline is gold instead of blue, and the inside of the lane is now normal court stain (which isn't that far off from the gold.) Inside the 3 pt line is the bright light colored stain.

It would be nice if they eventually moved their entire color scheme to gold/black. That blue just ain't natural.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

It would be nice if they eventually moved their entire color scheme to gold/black. That blue just ain't natural.

Let's not rush into things with this new alt.

True, you want to promote, but remember the Mavs "great new 3rd jersey?"

031111mavericks.jpg

Yea, lasted one game. One game.

We haven't seen these new gold/black alts in action yet, so I hope for their sake they do better than

other, similar attempts...

fandemonium05_10.jpg

Let's not rush into things with this new alt.

True, you want to promote, but remember the Mavs "great new 3rd jersey?"

031111mavericks.jpg

Yea, lasted one game. One game.

We haven't seen these new gold/black alts in action yet, so I hope for their sake they do better than

other, similar attempts...

fandemonium05_10.jpg

I know what you're saying. However, I think that the Mavs jersey was so foul partly because of that weird quasi-reflective material; I don't know anyone that thought it was "great" at the time, although I'm sure there must be some that hold that opinion. My comment was based more on the fact that the current Wizards blue is butt-ugly. It's not blue, it's not teal, it's just sort of off-blue.

Although I like their black and gold alt for its originality, I think it might be a little radical to be an everyday jersey, what with the contrasting shorts and starry shoulders. I was thinking more of their current jersey template, but with black and gold coloring instead of kool-aid blue.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Those Kings jerseys look ridiculous. Does Sacremento even have gold in its color scheme? Those Dallas jerseys look all right, but the "Mavericks" wordmark is too small. I like it better than the stupid fake throwback green nonsense they have now.

I must be the only one who loves the Wizards color scheme. I find them to be unique and fitting of the whole new image for the team. I love when teams try to do something a little different and somewhat unique with colors. For example, the Bucs in the NFL have one of my favorite looks ever.

Archived