2007 Majestic BP Jerseys (Pics Inside)

BamaHater

Only a matter of time before the rainbows, belt less pants and skin tight uniforms make a comeback. :\

I can imagine what the Jays on will look like, and honestly I think I like the one from the last two years better.

The lettering on that Phillies jersey looks horribly cheap. Way too much white on it - even the P is completely filled in. Looks like they just took a really cheap (albeit chainstitched) patch and slapped it on.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

We're inching THAT much closer to TATC.

But when are the Mets gonna move to Mercury?

Only a matter of time before the rainbows, belt less pants and skin tight uniforms make a comeback. :\

I can imagine what the Jays on will look like, and honestly I think I like the one from the last two years better.

Icecap, hopefully it'll look something like THIS. :D

TOR_TATC2006.gif

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

make way, turnahead king comin thru...

I like the Pirates one, undecided on the Phils and Braves. One thing I noticed on both Philly and Atlanta, though, I don't see the point of sublimation for a bleeping solid color.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

We're inching THAT much closer to TATC.

But when are the Mets gonna move to Mercury?

Icecap, hopefully it'll look something like THIS. :D

TOR_TATC2006.gif

I'm usually anti-graphite when it comes to the Jays, but I would honestly love to see them use that as a bp jersey.

Well, it's on Uni Watch and on another board, so I think it's safe to post it here. Geez, everybody's way too gunshy.

New BP Jerseys

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

so they really are sleeveless? i guess the MLB didn't wanna be wrong with their TATC uni predictions. it's hard to guess wrong when you control the future of uniforms. these look like a big mistake to me, granted they are just BP jerseys, so they shouldnt matter that much in the big scheme of things, but bad choice.

oh, and why does the blue jays logo in jm1266's post look like the colors are black, cyan, silver, and white?

oh, and why does the blue jays logo in jm1266's post look like the colors are black, cyan, silver, and white?

Could just be poor colour correction on the photo, or perhaps they've taken into account the colour of the BP jersey fabric showing through somewhat.

Archived