Tenn. Titans uni combo (11/5)

U of Hawaii Warriors 3

This is the first time they've gone white/white since they were the Tennessee Oilers when they wore the combo on a regular basis.

you are incorrect, sir.

they've worn it since the titans switch... and ever since that first game, me and a few others have been begging for them to wear it again.

i'm quite happy :)

now all we need is the columbia blue jersey with white pants...

throw the navy pants away completely, imo

Awwww... look at Dave and Vince.

I think the Titans have some of the best uniforms in the NFL in their original incarnation (navy over white at home, white over navy on the road). I don't understand why they keep messing with them, unless they're just trying to keep up with the current stupid trend.

I agree that the Titans need to have powder blue socks to break the unitard look. Why don't they wear the powder blue jersey with white pants? Why don't they make a pair of powder blue pants and mix those in? Those would be better than them messing with the white/white or blue/blue combos.

The columbia blue pants are rumored to exist, and according to our good friend PANTONE, wherever he may be at now, it's in the Titans' style guide. Whether or not they see the field this year or EVER remains to be seen...

...maybe the folks in Nashville should start a "Break out the Columbia" revolution...

The columbia blue pants are rumored to exist, and according to our good friend PANTONE, wherever he may be at now, it's in the Titans' style guide. Whether or not they see the field this year or EVER remains to be seen...

...maybe the folks in Nashville should start a "Break out the Columbia" revolution...

from what i gather, the fans in nashville think the more navy the better...

the fans in texas seem to be the ones who want more columbia blue :)

i'm sure there are many exceptions to the rule, as well.

Archived