Montreal CanadiEns

commander cody13

I was experimenting on paper at school one day and came up with this

Montreal.png

I thought. Since people always have an old style 3rd jersey. I thought i would make a newer style

Eventually when it was done i noticed the white gave it a kind of vintage style to it, but keeping true to the newer style i was aiming for

C&C Please

I notice there is no shoulder logo so i am doing that now

BANNER.png

You don't like the Canadiens jerseys, you don't like the Blackhawks jerseys...you must be on crack!!! Oh wait I have seen your work before.... you are on crack!!! Did you have a hand in the slug too? Rehab is usually free.. look into it, Thanks.

You don't like the Canadiens jerseys, you don't like the Blackhawks jerseys...you must be on crack!!! Oh wait I have seen your work before.... you are on crack!!! Did you have a hand in the slug too? Rehab is usually free.. look into it, Thanks.

Here we are folks. I give you exhibit (A) as to why there is a serious problem with people and stoneage uniforms/logos. I have simply stated personal opinion about SPORTS TEAMS UNIFORMS/LOGOS and I am PERSONALLY attacked. Think about this... A sports team's uniform/logo is nothing more than some fabric and colors. It is an irrelevant entity yet when ANYONE says anything "bad" about them, people get their panties (yes panties, because it is sad and pathetic) in a bunch and act like someone just called their mom a "whore." As for my work, I never asked for you (or anyone) to like it, ass. But is is really nice to be recognized. Of course, when you have people who know who you are, you're going to have a great variety of mixed reviews. That's what happens when you produce a lot of work over time, which makes me wonder, do you even produce anything, or are you all bent out of shape because you can't make crap look so beautiful like I can, 69?... wasn't that old ten years ago?

Here we are folks. I give you exhibit (A) as to why there is a serious problem with people and stoneage uniforms/logos. I have simply stated personal opinion about SPORTS TEAMS UNIFORMS/LOGOS and I am PERSONALLY attacked. Think about this... A sports team's uniform/logo is nothing more than some fabric and colors. It is an irrelevant entity yet when ANYONE says anything "bad" about them, people get their panties (yes panties, because it is sad and pathetic) in a bunch and act like someone just called their mom a "whore." As for my work, I never asked for you (or anyone) to like it, ass. But is is really nice to be recognized. Of course, when you have people who know who you are, you're going to have a great variety of mixed reviews. That's what happens when you produce a lot of work over time, which makes me wonder, do you even produce anything, or are you all bent out of shape because you can't make crap look so beautiful like I can, 69?... wasn't that old ten years ago?

burn...

Sean 69, just because someone doesn't like something you like doesn't mean you have to personally attack them.

First of all people have personalities which entitles people to their opinion and if you don't like that, tough.

This might be a bomb shell to you but not everyone has to agree with you...Shocking isn't it?

I happen to agree with Capn with the fact that I don't think the Blackhawk's unis are that great but I disagree with the fact that he doesn't like the Canadians' unis. I on the other hand love the Canadians' unis but I am not attack him and saying that he is on crack for not liking them.

Now here are my comments for the unis. I like it. Even though it is a Shark’s template, which I hate, you make it look good. Maybe it’s because the Canadians' colors go well together. The stripes are a little too big though.

What type of comment was that. He has the right to an opinion just like me and you and if you dont like it... SUCK IT UP!!! This is a scarry thought but about the slug... looks like everyone here is the minority... the new sabres uniforms are the best selling in the league... most likely due to there good start but looks like they will be around longer then we want them to be :wacko::o

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived