2 Hours

Throwback

The tension is killing me. Is it possible,The Colts may lose @ only 7-0. A knot exists in my stomach that doesn't want to leave.

so tell me;

Who will win?

Why?

By how much?

:unsure::unsure:

well at least the bears lost...

to the phins :jawdrop:

~?~

Take a valium.

And remember, there's always room at Midwestern pubs for Colts fans to join the Bears, Rams, Vikings, and Packers fans.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I predict a Colts blowout.

31 - 13

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I'm hoping it comes down to a field goal for the win, and Vinatieri will take it, and nail it, showing the Pats, that in a league with such parity and the amount of close games, a CLUTCH kicker is a neccessity.

EDIT: It's parity, dammit! Not parody...

I'm hoping it comes down to a field goal for the win, and Vinatieri will take it, and nail it, showing the Pats, that in a league with such parody and the amount of close games, a CLUTCH kicker is a neccessity.

But is giving a crap load of money to a guy who is only out there once in abut 65 plays necessary?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'm hoping it comes down to a field goal for the win, and Vinatieri will take it, and nail it, showing the Pats, that in a league with such parody and the amount of close games, a CLUTCH kicker is a neccessity.

But is giving a crap load of money to a guy who is only out there once in abut 65 plays necessary?

If those plays win Super Bowls, yes.

Tonight? Maybe not so much. Especially when you* miss two of them.

*By you I mean Vinatieri, and considering how Vanderjagt fared today, I'll still take Vinatieri.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Archived