• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
here are a couple of addon

Louisville Cardinals Heisman Pose

Here

Some older Buffalo Bills

Here

I see some of those may be to small for you to work with,hopefully you can,but if not oh well,

Keep up you excellent work,this is my favorite section on these boards

Steve

I have a logo of that Louisville one. I usually skip the sport specific logos for college that way the walls can be used to support any sport at the school. I can add that one though. I'll see what I can do with the Bills stuff too.

ok,thanks alot,whenever you get a chance

Steve

buffalobillsys1.pngbills55ld3.pnglouisvillecardinalsdh5.png

fitchsigll6.png

• 1 month later...

Hey p.stic I just wanted you to know that we have released a new set of Panthers wallpapers on www.floridapanthers.com under 2007-08. We're keeping your creations as well and thus they are still available under the 2006-07 heading.

So what are the plans for your next set of wallpapers on here? Everything you've done has been awesome!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure if I missed it, but if it isn't there, I saw your Rangers et, would you consider doing a Rangers one with the liberty logo?

Thanks.

It should be on here isn't it? Unless it's a different one.

Nope, that's the one I was looking for.

Thanks alot!

Is there one link on that site, I couldn't find one, or elsewhere that links all the ones you have done? The link in your sig doesn't work.

They are amazing and currently the backgrounds on my laptop and desktop.

anti.png

Archived