p.stic

Jersey Wallpaper

Montreal Canadiens, if you can, please! There are awesome!

I will share the details soon. Working on a tutorial and will post it when I get it done. I have about 430 of these made already and am posting them now. I hope to get them all on here tonight then I can get to the requests and the tutorial. FYI: I am not ignoring the requests, just want to post what I have done first then some of the requests will be done already. :boogie: Now back to posting them!

head2orangexr1.th.jpghead2blackes6.th.jpg

head4blackwf2.th.jpghead4orangegs4.th.jpg

2 more requests (sorry!), OU Sooners & Texas A&M aggies, please!

Wow! These things are crazy! Could you do an Arizona State one for me? Por favor y gracias!

These are AMAZING!

Pens on black please. Thanks!

I'd like an Ottawa Senators one with the centurion profile on a red background or a Baltimore Orioles one with black Orioles script on orange please.

Can i get a New Jersey Nets or NY Giants, I asked you a while ago and didnt get it yet, please make them for me.

Can i get a New Jersey Nets or NY Giants, I asked you a while ago and didnt get it yet, please make them for me.

Calm down, those probably take some time.

Calm down, those probably take some time.

Im sorry, but people after me have been getting their's done, and i really want one of these for my background. I would love to see the tutorial

Wow those look great

Can I please get a NJ Devils one and a NY mets one

Don't wanna be a pain. But I gotta have one of these backgrounds, because, these backgrounds are kickin ass, for real. So I request that you do some for the Falcons.