Jersey Wallpaper

p.stic

Wow, this work is amazing. Ive saved a ton of these and have them cycling on my computer with an automatic wallpaper changer program.

Just a matter of interest, which Wallpaper program do you use?

The program is actually called "Automatic Wallpaper Changer", if you google it there are several sites from which you can download the program. The developer is Steve Murphy.

Hope that helps.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just have a quick question for p.stic. Where are you finding the little logos that you are putting in the corner? NFC, NHL, etc... To me, that little touch adds alot of class. Great work so far. I'm not going to request anything because I'm feeling that you'll get to my team in due time. Great work.

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

Have you ever looked at sports logos...ON WEED?

I just have a quick question for p.stic. Where are you finding the little logos that you are putting in the corner? NFC, NHL, etc... To me, that little touch adds alot of class. Great work so far. I'm not going to request anything because I'm feeling that you'll get to my team in due time. Great work.

You can check if he has done your team here (and judging by your avatar and username, he has :) ).

Get them the same place as the rest of the logos, Vectorportal and Brands of the World too. There's other ways too, media guides and stuff. Or are you talking about the whole "Tag" looking thing itself? I made the tag to kind of look like a tag on the jerseys, and it's a way to sign the art without making it intrusive. The artist should sign their work, but I hate when it takes away from the main thing. This way it is signed but not the focus of the screen. Just added the XXL to take up room and the 06 for the year I made it.

Wow, this work is amazing. Ive saved a ton of these and have them cycling on my computer with an automatic wallpaper changer program.

Just a matter of interest, which Wallpaper program do you use?

The program is actually called "Automatic Wallpaper Changer", if you google it there are several sites from which you can download the program. The developer is Steve Murphy.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for that. I'll check it out

Archived