Jersey Wallpaper

p.stic

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow the Mets wallpaper are really cool... great job.

Thanks for all the Mets fans all over the world!!!

M !

E !

T !

S !

METS ! METS ! METS !!!

Thanks for all the Mets ones. Your wallpaper's are awesome, thanks very much. I have been using your Broncos one and just made the switch.

I just have a quick question for p.stic. Where are you finding the little logos that you are putting in the corner? NFC, NHL, etc... To me, that little touch adds alot of class. Great work so far. I'm not going to request anything because I'm feeling that you'll get to my team in due time. Great work.

You can check if he has done your team here (and judging by your avatar and username, he has :) ).

Actually, I'm waiting for the Cincinnati Bengals, somehow they've managed to surpass the Avs, but not by much. I just think a Bengals wallpaper would look sick. The Avs are a close second, and I'm already using theirs on the PC. I just don't want to be greedy when I'm sure that p.stic is doing every team he can think of already, I just don't want to be a bother. Plus it's fun to see what he's done since I've been gone. But thanks for the page so I can do a sort of quick check to see what's up. Take care.

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

Have you ever looked at sports logos...ON WEED?

How about wallpapers with these logos?

PAAAIAGBFPFOGGDCt.jpg

FloridaPanthers.gif

florida-gators.gif

Wisconsin_logo.gif

120px-FAU_new.jpg

I had Florida Panthers in there too, but it didn't come out.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Anyone using a widescreen monitor? I know there are requests for come larger wallpapers on a couple posts. I just got a new one and I'm using 1440x900. Want to see if anyone else is using the same and see how these look to them. I'm not sure if it's just because this monitor is HD, but the one I am making for my screen at the 1440x900 size seems kind of weird. Maybe it's just me, since I have been messing with it. Could be over thinking things. But if anyone has the same settings, would like your opinion.

Anyone using a widescreen monitor? I know there are requests for come larger wallpapers on a couple posts. I just got a new one and I'm using 1440x900. Want to see if anyone else is using the same and see how these look to them. I'm not sure if it's just because this monitor is HD, but the one I am making for my screen at the 1440x900 size seems kind of weird. Maybe it's just me, since I have been messing with it. Could be over thinking things. But if anyone has the same settings, would like your opinion.

Here's one, at 1440x900, if someone wants to look at it and tell me if it looks the same to them. Like I said, I just might be over thinking things as I'm doing this.

th_Devils1440.jpg

Archived