Jersey Wallpaper

p.stic

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic work, man.

I don't think you have been thanked nearly enough for the effort and work you put into this. How terriffic. Thanks for the great work, and thanks for all the folks who didnt thank you.

I'd like to put the Thrashers on your list as well. Bird-In-a-Bowl, and power T on the whole realm of colors, kelly green and light blue especially!

Thanks!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

A quick question - my scan lines look pretty poor and indistinct. What distance between scan lines are you using and what width line?

I have a 3x3 box with 1px lines with 1px spacing. Doesn't really stand out.

Got the same as you. Just used the 1 px width. Maybe check the opacity to those levels. For darks I use 100%, meduim and most colors 50%, and lights get 25%.

P.stic, these wallpapers are incredible! I just love the way they're made. I don't think you get enough credit. I mean no irritation, but I'd like to request the Carolina Panthers (if they weren't already mentioned) and the New England Revolution of MLS. No hurry whatsoever. Take your time and keep up the good work!

Archived