Jersey Wallpaper

p.stic

Hot stuff, my friend!

I too had been trying to get a decent stitched look for awhile and was unsuccessful. Your tutorial is awesome--Genius = you!

This is my first attempt, I did my alternate Colorado Avalanche logo that I designed:

AvsCJersey.jpg

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

33001284213.jpg

This is my first crack at this, had to retrace a very pixelated logo.

Thanks for the tutorial

Musikology, I really liked this wallpaper, but I realized what would make it perfect. You traced a white outline around the wordmark 'Milwaukee Bucks.' If you get rid of that white outline, and just let the green jersey part stay there it would look fine. Just change the color of the wordmark to white, and it will stand out. This isn't a good example, but it's the best I can find...

24328250_640.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Was messing around making a new wallpaper for my screen and made this jersey. Seeing if there's be an interest in these as I make each team. Used the teams colors and also added the NHL grays since NJ only has red and black.

jerseywidescreennp0.th.jpg

pretty sharp!

...except for that big ugly logo in the middle... :P

*exiting lurking heaven*

I hesitate to make a request, especially since the last time I did the thread died shortly thereafter...however...

I have just downloaded all of the MLB team wallpapers and set them up to be randomly rotated on my desktop. As I start to suffer from Spring Training Fever, I'd love to see the rest of the MLB teams done so that there can be a "complete set". I realize that it's a large request and hard work, so I'm not expecting them done anytime soon. I just felt it couldn't hurt to make the request.

At any rate, keep up the great work. These are wonderful wallpapers.

To officeglenn:

Thank you for the link to the Seattle Seahawks wallpaper.

I now have one on my computer desktop and it looks very nice.

Leonard :D

LEONARD WEIRICH

FAN OF THE WASHINGTON NATIONALS SINCE 2005

LOVE THOSE NATS!!!

Archived