Jersey Wallpaper

p.stic

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, they were, and they looked great. I know pinstripes would be difficult, but if someone were to make one I would really appreciate it. And I asked for Cano because I saw some hockey jersey's with numbers and thought that was a good idea, I just don't have the graphic design skills to do it.

I love the Steelers and Penguins wallpaper, could you do the Pittsburgh Pirates?

Do you really need 3 Pirates sigs? Please try to only use 1 sig, it makes my browsing experience more enjoyable. ^_^

Do you really care?

BB52Big.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Can I make a couple of requests for a wallpaper in 1280x800 or 1440x900 for my MacBook Pro please? I'm very impressed with all the wallpapers that have been made with the great attention to detail. There is no hurry whatsoever, if anyone wants to make these. Thanks!!!

Chicago Bulls

National Guard or US Army

Here is a wallpaper that I made with the permission of ltravisjr using his Mets apple logo, posted in the Concepts forum. He is doing a series of alt logos for every team and only has the NL West left to do. If you haven't checked them out, I highly recommend them. Enjoy!

metsapplejerseynj1.th.jpg

BCBannersSig.png

Archived