40% off NFL, NBA at Reebok.com Nov 15-19

hwcsoul

Hi everybody,

Well, the holiday season is approaching, and Reebok is running another Friends and Family sales where you can save 40% off on all NFL, NHL, and NBA jerseys, tees, shoes, etc. at www.store.reebok.com from November 15th through November 19th.

To get the discount, just enter in promo code 595756 during checkout to receive 40% off of your purchase.

It's good on all jerseys, including authentics, so it's not a bad way to save some $ right before the holidays, and maybe even knock off some holiday shopping too while you're at it. The code is good on everything on the website, except for some equipment, but it's good on all shoes (including the NFL and MLB shoes), and non-licensed apparel too. But the big thing is the jerseys though, it's a great sale to stock up on in case you've had your eye on something for a while.

Thanks, I hope this helps, just thought I'd pass it along in case anyone is interested!

EDIT on November 10th: I just heard from someone at Reebok who works in the online marketing area that the sale might not be good on NHL jerseys - I completely apologize for this, but I guess it was something that came down from the NHL. It should still be good on all other league jerseys and all NHL apparel with the exception of jerseys. I'm sorry about this - when the sale starts, I'll try it out and see if it works on NHL jerseys, but for now it sounds like they'll be excluded from the sale.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everybody,

Well, the holiday season is approaching, and Reebok is running another Friends and Family sales where you can save 40% off on all NFL, NHL, and NBA jerseys, tees, shoes, etc. at www.store.reebok.com

To get the discount, just enter in promo code 595756 during checkout to receive 40% off of your purchase.

It's good on all jerseys, including authentics, so it's not a bad way to save some $ right before the holidays, and maybe even knock off some holiday shopping too while you're at it. The code is good on everything on the website, except for some equipment, but it's good on all shoes (including the NFL and MLB shoes), and non-licensed apparel too. But the big thing is the jerseys though, it's a great sale to stock up on in case you've had your eye on something for a while.

Thanks, I hope this helps, just thought I'd pass it along in case anyone is interested!

We are having trouble recognizing the code you have entered. Reasons for failure may include:

-You have not entered each character correctly (codes are caSe SeNsitiVe).

-Gift certificate codes may only be entered on the payment page.

-The special discount does not apply to items in your order.

Please try to enter your code again , or, if you are using a gift certificate, please proceed to checkout.

I tried it several times just to make sure I didn't enter it wrong. Any advice?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Hi,

The reason the code isn't working is because the sale starts next Wednesday, on November 15th and runs through Sunday, November 19th. I forgot to note the dates in the content of the original post, so I just went back and edited it to include the dates. The code should be active then. Thanks, sorry about that!

Every closet needs a pink Buffaslug jersey - sometimes you have to wonder how some things even get made... They do have the new Sabres jerseys up there though, which are an improvement over last year's, though.

I know that they're trying to liquidate a bunch of the Reebok NBA stuff in the outlet stores, but it doesn't look like they've put everything on clearance on the website just yet. I don't think there's any differences in fabrics or anything between the Reebok and adidas jerseys, the only changes that have been made is the brand logo (which doesn't appear on the authentics other than on the jock tag), and then the teams that had color changes (Bucks, Raptors) or new alternates (Wizards, Bulls, Nets, etc.) for this season.

That is strange - it looks like they have the correct team color Johnson one just below that one though:

p1489389reg.jpg

That all black one should have more orange as the sleeve background, the white side panel, and also an orange collar. I don't know if that all-black one was something they did as a fashion jersey, or just using some leftover all-black jersey blanks that were around.

Thanks for the info man, I have a feeling this go do bad things to my wallet! In the discription it says select equiptment will be on sale, do you know if hockey gloves/elbow pads will be, cuz I might just have to pick some of those up too.

Thanks

SEAsig.png

It might work on the hockey gloves and pads, I'm not sure. I know in the past it wasn't good on treadmills and basketball hoops, but it might work for some of the lesser-priced equipment. It looks like it excludes fitness equipment, so I'd imagine it should work for hockey equipment. I'll ask around and see if it does, but I think it should. It's worth a shot anyway!

That Chad Johnson is called a "Chase jersey". It has most of the stuff that the real jerseys have but not quite all of it. That was bengals.com's explanation. but I see a lot of people wearing them here in Cincy. I don't know why they made them.

Does this sale include MLB stuff as well?

The sale will include MLB shoes, sandals, and slippers, but that's about it. Right now, Majestic has the rights to produce the MLB jerseys. MLB tees and non-jersey apparel might be available in the future, but as of now Reebok doesn't have the license to produce MLB branded apparel, only footwear.

The whole "chase jersey" phenomenon is pretty interesting. Companies will use them to fill in on jerseys of teams that have high demands - the chase jerseys are the same materials as the regular jerseys, but they are all of one color. This works in some cases (Bears, Raiders, Colts, 49ers, Chargers, Chiefs, Giants, and Steelers), but it doesn't quite get it right for teams that have contrasting collars (Panthers, Saints) or side panel inserts (Bills, Broncos) or sleeve colors that vary from the body (like the Bengals, in this case).

This is why you might see some Saints Reggie Bush jerseys without the contrasting collar - demand may have been so high for his jersey, that companies were forced to utilize chase jerseys or not have Bush in stock at all.

I thought the all black Chad Johnson might have been a chase jersey, but I wasn't sure if it was something new they were trying, like those grey Storm jerseys that just came out.

Hi everybody,

Well, the holiday season is approaching, and Reebok is running another Friends and Family sales where you can save 40% off on all NFL, NHL, and NBA jerseys, tees, shoes, etc. at www.store.reebok.com from November 15th through November 19th.

Once again, thank you so much.

17d39f21-957a-437b-8af3-d3e112b5259f.gif

I wanted an authentic Dwyane Wade jersey since I have a swingman Shaq...no authentic Heat gear left though =(

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I think it is unfortunately still limited to the US - but if you know anybody down here, you could have the order shipped to them and then they could send it along. It's a pain of a process, but it might be worth it with the discount and everything.

Archived