40% off NFL, NBA at Reebok.com Nov 15-19

hwcsoul

Hi,

I just checked some of the authentics in the store at work, and all of them seemed to have the elastic cuffs on the sleeves except for the Colts blue jerseys, the Cardinals red jerseys, and the Patriots white and blue jerseys. Granted, they didn't have every team in the store downstairs, but all of the Steelers, Raiders, Giants, Saints, Ravens, and Patriots alternate jerseys they had there had the elastic cuffs on the sleeves.

I also just talked to the online marketing people, and they are currently having some issues with the website and the NFL and NBA sections, particularly. They assured me that the sale is still good on those items, and they hope to have it back up and running some time early today. To get the discount there, just use promo code 595756 during checkout, and you should be good to go once it's up and running again!

Craig

If you user Firefox the NFL and NBA sections work fine right now, FYI.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everybody,

The 595756 promo code is good on hockey equipment, if anybody needs any sticks, skates, pads, etc. So basically you can get everything you need to play hockey except the jerseys on the website.

It looks like the NFL and NBA portions are back up and running again, so everything should be working now. Sorry for any inconveniences!

Craig

The Wrentham store should have a pretty good selection of Pats stuff - tees, hoodies, jerseys, hats, etc. I haven't been there in a bit, but was at the store in Stoughton yesterday and they had some pretty good stuff. I also picked up a pair of hockey skates online, I had been meaning to pick up a new pair, and figured I might as well just do it now with the discount and everything.

There's nothing wrong with the repli-thentic jerseys, if it works, go for it! I actually find myself wearing my screen-printed replica jerseys more than the couple of authentics that I have. I'm always a little more cautious out in the parking lot when I'm wearing a $250 jersey versus a $75 one!

Hi everybody,

Well, the holiday season is approaching, and Reebok is running another Friends and Family sales where you can save 40% off on all NFL, NHL, and NBA jerseys, tees, shoes, etc. at www.store.reebok.com from November 15th through November 19th.

Thanks much for the heads up. This may sound like an odd question, but do you know exactly when the sale ends? Does it end at midnight Sunday night in the customer's time zone? The online coupon doesn't specify the exact time. I ask because I'm either getting a jersey on Reebok's site or a jersey on eBay that isn't available on the Reebok site.

8557127226_fbd001ef58_n.jpg

To play it safe, my guess on the ending time for the online sale would be 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, since Reebok is based in Massachusetts. It may end at midnight for each time zone, but to be safe, I'd use a three hour buffer if you're on the west coast just to be sure. Thanks, I hope this helps!

Craig

here's my first jersey to ever purchase. no its not the expensive authentic, but its what i could afford right now.

drewbrees.jpg

Cool, now you can go out and throw a couple of picks in the end zone. :cursing:

Just kidding. Brees has been amazing this year, he's allowed an off day now and again. They've GOT to beat the Falcons this Sunday.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived