2006-07 MLB Off-Season Transaction thread

randyc

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like what the O's are doing this offseason. They are going for their needs, relivers. Just one more relief pitcher, and a power hitting 1B, and they are set. Now all they need is to get a new division.

I hear Sammy Sosa's available.

I really like what the O's are doing this offseason. They are going for their needs, relivers. Just one more relief pitcher, and a power hitting 1B, and they are set. Now all they need is to get a new division.

I hear Sammy Sosa's available.

He dosen't play first :P

Aubrey Huff would be a nice addition and could play multiple positions.

Phil Nevin would be ok also, other than those two they may need to go for a trade.

saBS.png

Here's something I heard on ESPN Radio.

ESPN's Buster Olney is reporting the White Sox and Devil Rays have agreed on a trade that will send Mark Buehrle, Heath Philips, and Casey Rogowski for Carl Crawford
On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

ESPN's Buster Olney is reporting the White Sox and Devil Rays have agreed on a trade that will send Mark Buehrle, Heath Philips, and Casey Rogowski for Carl Crawford

whoa, I don't know about you guys but that seems like a deal that came out of no where for me, even though it isn't final.

8prlQWA.png

Rogers Sportsnet is reporting that the Blue Jays deal with C Rod Barajas has fell through and they have re-signed C Greg Zaun.

Interesting developments, and as a Jays fan, it's a huge sigh of relief. He's a class act.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Rogers Sportsnet is reporting that the Blue Jays deal with C Rod Barajas has fell through and they have re-signed C Greg Zaun.

Interesting developments, and as a Jays fan, it's a huge sigh of relief. He's a class act.

Yes a very interesting turn of events...

We hear all weekend that the Jays have signed this guy and then suddenly yesterday afternoon, when he's supposed to fly to Toronto for his physical he fires his agent and cancels the flight... so the Jays cut off all negotiations.

It'd be great to have Zaun back.

Frank Thomas press conference this afternoon.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

That's the second bogus deal from the White Sox. There was an alleged deal of Garcia and Crede for Ervin Santana and Figgins. Which would be idiotic for the angels.

Kennedy/Eckstein back again, sounds like championship material

Add Spezio and you've got this:

Add Edmonds and Weaver and you've got... the Los Angeles Angels of St. Louis (this is a completely different joke!!)

Weird. Must be something about the Red Uniforms...

Archived