Saints to bring back all-black

ahub

Jesus, can we tell the players to just worry about the game and not what they're wearing?

These guys have no clue.

I actually like that the players care. That being said, I may have an idea for a fun trick play but I wouldn't expect the team to use it unless it was actually good.

They just care about wearing black, black and more black.

Ugh. I've been cheering for them all year, but not that week. Who thinks that looking like a mime is intimidating?

Black shirt and pants works for Audrey:

2006_10_audrey.jpg

but not for a pro football team.

Dude, that s**t is hysterical....Not many Audrey Hepburn references in this forum.....well done...

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

I normally hate the monochrome look, but I LOVE the all-black Saints. I loved it when they first started it a few seasons ago (and I loved the black pants with the white jerseys, which hey haven't done in a while) and I'll love it whenever they were it again. Hopefully I'll be able to see it too -- for some reason, the local Seattle stations love playing Saints games.

RwilliamsNo.JPGrwilliams.jpg

I am going to be a minority on here and say I like the all black look for the Saints. You know if you took the Saints, Ravens, Jags and line everyone up with the all black look. The Saints would be the best out of the three. I do however like that year where they wore the gold pants at home and the black away. The only thing I ever complain about the Saints' unis was that freakin white stripe on their helmets that look so out of place.

Archived