Cleveland browns "sideline jerseys"?

1994Patriots

You guys have probably discussed this before, but this has been bothering me for awhile. This is something I've noticed since mid-season, but have any of you guys noticed that some of the Browns' players who aren't in uniform on the sidelines during games wear these "sideline unis"? I was watching a clip of Butch Davis, and, lo and behold, William Greene was decked out in a long-sleeved "jersey" with a big, bold "31" on the front. I've seen other players wearing the same ones with their respective numbers on the sidelines (inactive players) throughout the course of the year.

What's the deal with these? I don't know of any other team that uses this "type" of sideline apparel. Where can I find one for sale?

anything official on the sidelines should be at www.nflshop.com

there's a nice hoody sweat i saw on the sidelines with team colors and a huge "twill and tackle" logo on front that looked real nice.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Chazberg, tanks for the suggestion, but it wasn't that. It wa white with brown shoulders and a bold number 31 on the front and back. Anyone who follows the Browns should know what I'm talking about , I've watched 3 Browns games this year, and I notice these sideline jerseys everytime...

Nowhere to be found on the Browns website, nor NFLShop.com either...

Fuse, if I remember correctly, you might be right. I've been looking high and low for a pic of what they look like so I can post it here, but I've had no success.

Fuse, are u a Browns fan? maybe you can tell me or know of site that might have a pic of what this jersey looks like, whether for sale or a pic on the sidelines.

I'M NOT CRAZY...THIS JERSEY EXISTS!!! lol

Fuse, no dude, it's not that..but very similar. Take that same design like the throwback jersey and add brown shoulders to it (like the Bills road jersey) and take away the stripes on the arms, and that's what they look like.

dammit, i need to find some pics of it, i've seen this bastard sideline jersey more than twice....

Archived