New York Americans

Discrim

heh, I said I'd show em how it's done, and I do not disappoint B)

New York Americans

basically, a few summers ago I made an Americans set mainly based off their 1930-38 stars and stripes jersey as an attempt to atone for a very lazy stab at em earlier. notice I didn't say 1925-38, as the earlier versions had a red starfield and blue stripes...all wrong. Anyways, I saw a recent Amerks set and thought a lot more coulda been done with the home and away, and as I was meaning to tweak my logos anyway, here ya go.

americanspage_americanslogos.png

americanspage_americanshome.png

americanspage_americansroad.png

C&C appreciated, and I have some more jerseys in mind.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

As like everyone else the logos are real good. Two little things I don't like are the blue socks for home and road and all the stars on the shoulders. Less amount of stars on the shoulders or eliminating them from the shoulder completely. Make the socks match the color of the sweaters.

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

As like everyone else the logos are real good. Two little things I don't like are the blue socks for home and road and all the stars on the shoulders. Less amount of stars on the shoulders or eliminating them from the shoulder completely. Make the socks match the color of the sweaters.

heh, few folks really think of that bland white and red jersey they wore in their final few seasons when they think of the Americans, the star-spangled jerseys tend to come to mind. That, and me liking it are why I kept it. In short, I aint gettin rid of jack :censored:. As I said, though, I'm gonna make a few more sets cus there's so much you can do with the Americans name.

2016cubscreamsig.png

I must say this is some really great clean work Discrimihater. I really like how you incorperated the New York Yankee like logo with a Rangers like color scheme. The jerseys are also very neat and i really like the striping you used, works well with the team name. Wonderful job!

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

and now I finally get around to adding some new stuff...

third jersey

americanspage_americansthird.png

the story behind this one tells itself. I added the stars on the pants to spruce em up a little bit, and I'm probably gonna update the home and away to add them (and make some other slight tweaks).

Yankmericans

americanspage_americansyankees.png

aside from the fact that these are chalkstripes and I maintained gold trim, I figure it's pretty self evident who I patterned this one after. italianstallion, this one's for you :D cus yeah, the NY was inspired partly by the Yanks (hell, that's what I first thought when I reviewed the finished product...Yanks NY with a blown out N), though it was also influenced by the Knicks bus token...heh, at one point I thought about making an NYA logo like it, with the N and A both coming out of the Y's stem, though I never got around to it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

I love the logos. I was expecting one of those old jerseys from before the original 6 but this is a heck of alot better. You put alot of creativeness into this and I think it looks awsome. The only thing is the jerseys are are a little bit too detailed. I would suggest using traditional jerseys for it. For some reason these just dont work to me. Good job tho.

Oh and this is my 200th post!!!

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

While I love the NY Torch logo, I must admit it looks more like a shoulder logo than a crest logo.

I gotta disagree because you can't really come up with a logo for a team called the Americans, besides a giant letter "A", or an American flag. I think the logo is a great one to display on the front because it incorporates the city of New York with the "NY" and a symbol of America with the torch of the statue of liberty.

msg-117719172418.jpg

ToledoTigersSig.jpg

Archived