NJ DEVILS ATLTERNATE

Le Québécois

Swap the red and the white areas on the sweater so the red is the more dominant of the two colors as to match the pants. I like the use of a real devil logo for the front and the primary logo as a shoulder logo. Just not this devil logo, it looks too minor leagueish to be in the NHL. (like the old bug logo the Bluejackets had.) This devil logo just looks like an old cartoon villian to me. See if you can find or make a devil that is more fierce and intimidating for the front. Also, take the thin stripe on the arms and have it continue about half way down the torso and come to a point or go all the way to the bottom of the curve. Right now the stripe looks unfinished. The neck looks plain to me, what about using a Y collar with the 2 colors of red and white. I think you have a good start to this concept. :hockeysmiley:

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

I agree with deked about the logo. As for the amount of red, I think it's fine, but I think the red outline should continue all the way around the under-arm thing. It looks incomplete, because right now it just stops once it hits the seam. I would suggest their name and number font as well.

Good work.

nj_devils_alt2.png

I like this one a lot. It looks much better with red than white underarms. I like this one better than the other one because I'm so used to seeing the normal Devils' logo and it looks weird to me with out it.

Nice work

Archived