Cardinals in all-red (11/12 v. Dallas)

drj983

The red socks absolutely kill this. White, striped socks would make this far more tolerable and consistent, just as gold socks would upgrade the Saints' black monochromes.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I don't like it.

Don't know why, but maybe because they are just sooooo red that it doesn't look right to me. I wish they'd incorporate a gold or deep yellow into the uni scheme. I think they missed the ball on that one.

I will say that I actually like the helmet the way it is now. It grew on me. Originally I wished they'd do more with it, but I like it.

People hate the Seahawks' monochrome but praise this?

I'd still like to hear from the so-called fashion "experts" exactly what is wrong with the Seahawks monochromes?

The Cowboys were the team today in Arizona dressed like crap. But, those are "traditional" right, so they are OK with some of you?

i don't like monochromes at all, i find most of them to be overkill of one particular color. i prefer colored jersey and white/silver/grey colored pants for most teams. just to break up the monotny of the primary color. seattles look isn't so much bad as it is dark blue overkill just like the cards/bengals/jets mono chromes are red/black and green overkill.

the cowboys on the other hand need to be completely overhauled, player wise and uniform wise. i know traditional wanks will complain about them abandoning there 'traditional' look, but they are a complete mess.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived