Underarmour Major League Redesign

DomTheAthlete29

Hey,

I have been thinking about underarmour and how they have slowly branched out into every sport. They now make baseball cleats, and soon I see them making gloves and soon like NCCA Football uniforms. So, I thought how would the league look like if underarmour created the uniforms. They would look less traditional, and more futuristic.

The first team on the list is the Baltimore Orioles, in which I show how un-tradtional the league would look. The colors I like so I left alone, and everything else was about the same. The uniforms, I added back the Orange alt. which I really like and kept a black alt. sorry. I also added sturips to the jerseys because I have always liked that retro feel. Enjoy!

orioles.png

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Because baseball is so traditional, I would think the shoulders would not look like that. They may look more like the Braves unis in the 70s. Nice try though. I think UA would have gone with their current style of gear with the "bib" look.

walkerws- could you show me a quick draft of the "bib" look you are talking about?

k2bf- what color would you think, black, that might look good. I thought about moving the ua logo, but i wanted to stick with that new look.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

CLICK...CLACK

*I think they hear us coming*

with that outta the way, the alt works IMO, similar to how I just realized last night that the Red Wings whites will always work. If you aint seen how, it plays into the Orioles name...as real orioles are orange with black wings, so the third has black sleeves. yeah, I like it, just make the front number a little bigger (and move it up on the blacks).

WE MUST PROTECT THIS THREAD! :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

They all look like fashon jerseys you would find at Target or Wal-Mart. They are good at that though. Just not as a MLB jersey. Try Baltimore on the away. Good choice with the O's as the first UnderArmour basball because thier HQ is about a mile from Camden Yards.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

The Alt/BP (Orange and Black) jerseys look decent. Like many others have said, I don't care much for the orange sleeves on the home and away jerseys. But big props for bringing back the cartoon bird. They need to get back to that. It's much better than their "ornithologically correct" version.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

This might be a dumb question, but is this DomtheAthlete29?

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

This might be a dumb question, but is this DomtheAthlete29?

I was thinking the same thing... They both live in Washington, like the number 29, and I remember something about Dom liking Under Armor. But ItalianStallion hasn't tried to get in fantasy sports yet.

Who knows, maybe someone could check an IP address?

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Archived