NIFL Expansion Team Set For Columbia, SC

Cola

Columbia's first glimmering hope for a decent football team.

GO TIGERS!

Oh come on. We are the best 5-5 college football team in the nation by far. 5 games lost to Top 15 teams.

#2 Auburn by one TD.

#12 Arkansas by one TD.

#8 Tennessee by one TD.

#6 Florida by 1 point after they blocked 2 field goals and 1 XP.

#12 Georgia we were shutout 18-0, but yet they have lost to teams we beat (Kentucky & Vandy). I will take that as a good loss.

This is the SEC man, not the Almost Competitive Conference.

Back on topic, I hope the team lasts and feel that it should fare well if it can identify with the fans already in place. I have not understood why all these random places get Arena and Indoor football teams, and not Columbia- a city that lives on football and in the South. Carolina fans need something in the college football offeason to satisfy their football desires. If we can hold a ECHL Hockey team in this town, I know we can hold another football team. People here attend the Inferno games to get box seats and drink and watch fights, not sure how much interest is in the hockey.

Oh come on. We are the best 5-5 college football team in the nation by far. 5 games lost to Top 15 teams.

The best 5-5 team in the nation. Classic!

Let's not forget the 5 wins were against powerhouses Kentucky, Vandy, Wofford, FAU and Miss. St.

I guess you missed the point while enlightening me at the same time. Wow, nevermind. :rolleyes:

Archived