New KFC Logo

KJTALBOT

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Post with multiple ramblings to follow:

I like the 1978 one best. One of the KFCs here still was still branded with that old logo until about 1999.

Does anyone else think it's cool when they see a fast food restaurant or other establishment with an older logo on it? We have a Taco Bell that still has the old 80's getup that I really like...and there was an Arby's in Tennessee that I saw that still had the big, huge "Arby's Roast Beef Sandwiches" cowboy hat sign...that was awesome.

Also,

mm_history.gif

nascar_logo_whitex200.gif

petro.png

What's with the motion thingies?

Both the Taco Bells in my area still use the old color scheme, which I like much better than the purple.

There's also an old-style KFC, that still has the full "Kentucky Fried Chicken" and the old colonel.

I miss the older Burger Kings and Pizza Huts. They just looked nicer than the more updated ones.

Post with multiple ramblings to follow:

I like the 1978 one best. One of the KFCs here still was still branded with that old logo until about 1999.

Does anyone else think it's cool when they see a fast food restaurant or other establishment with an older logo on it? We have a Taco Bell that still has the old 80's getup that I really like...and there was an Arby's in Tennessee that I saw that still had the big, huge "Arby's Roast Beef Sandwiches" cowboy hat sign...that was awesome.

Also,

mm_history.gif

nascar_logo_whitex200.gif

petro.png

What's with the motion thingies?

Wait. The Arby's Roast Beaf Sandwhich sign changed? Really? When? I swear all the ones I see out hear in SoCal still have those signs. The motion thingies? Simple. It's all about NASCAR. There's a little known fact that if you have the motion thingies in your logo you'll soon find it on the quarter pannels of a Busch car or some major team's one-off cars. So just put those motion thingies behind your logos, and you can sponsor a Busch car. :D

Archived