New nrl team logos...

ChicoStater

So all thie time trying to convince ppl that they were really "The Sharks" now they go back to the Cronulla-Sutherland moniker?!?!  Ugly ugly abortion of a logo too...that's not a shark, it's (at best) a Flathead, (at worst) a splash of colour...mediocrity breeds mediocrity.

I don't like the Eels as a team, but I have to admit they have done nicely in the logo stakes over the last few seasons...I like this one too...although it should probably have teeth.

I like Sharks logo, it's better then previous, but Eels are going backwards, that's not a logo, IMO, that's a square with parts of the logo, that might be a flag, but not a logo, sorry.

Go Raiders and Broncos (not Oakland and denver, but Canberra and Brisbane)

Actually, that background is just part of the website banner! Raiders and Broncos, are you sure you're not talking about Prince Albert and Swift Current? :D

I saw, I came, I left.

About time Cronulla-Sutherland was again known by its location. "The Sharks" just sucked as a name - teams in a national (or at least pseudo-national) league need their home base in their name. Nice new logo too.

Now if only they could unmerge St George-Illawarra, kill Wests off and send the Tigers back to Balmain, and turn the Roosters back into Eastern Suburbs. THEN we'd be talking! Oh, and let's kick Souths out again and bring back the Reds and the Rams while we're at it ;)

Now if only they could unmerge St George-Illawarra, kill Wests off and send the Tigers back to Balmain, and turn the Roosters back into Eastern Suburbs. THEN we'd be talking! Oh, and let's kick Souths out again and bring back the Reds and the Rams while we're at it ;)

Kick Souths out? First off good luck with Russell Crowe among their fans, and without the Bunnies, who would you have to finish in last place for the next few years?  :D

But, there should be an even number of teams (either 16 or 18). Adelaide seems a good choice, but getting a team back out West would be rather expensive.

But, anyhoo...GO COWBOYS (and I definatly ain't talking about Dallas!!!)

Kick Souths out? First off good luck with Russell Crowe among their fans, and without the Bunnies, who would you have to finish in last place for the next few years? :D

But, there should be an even number of teams (either 16 or 18). Adelaide seems a good choice, but getting a team back out West would be rather expensive.

Oh I'm sure the Bulldogs could find it in their hearts to ignore the salary cap a few more times ;) Oh yes - they too would need to change back to Canterbury-Bankstown.

Adelaide is a shocking location for anything...except perhaps a large hole in the ground. Plane trips mightn't be cheap out to here in the west, but we're worth every penny!

You know what the NRL needs (apart from a bullet to the brain to put it out of its misery and stop the death throes, which are taking away the AFL's valuable media attention)?

The South Queensland Crushers! Brisbane needs a second team, especially now that the Broncos have moved and left us Southsiders with no team...ANZ Stadium could be a viable venue again :) Really...

Crushers.jpg

Archived