High School Revolution Helmets

axl007

Alright, I have a request: 5-time 5A Mississippi State Champions, Moss Point Tigers.

MossPointTigers.png

I'm mad because this is the best pic I can find, but it's very simple. A Navy Blue helmet, gray facemask, and a diagonal MP with a pawprint over the P. I hope this pic is good enough.

And AWESOME work. I saw your helmet project for the NFL teams, and I loved it. Hopefully this will be more of the same :D

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been off and on the boards for the past few months, and this is the first topic I've (completely) read in about 2 months, and these are simply amazing. I don't have a request but I just wanted to say that I like these a lot!

Keep up the good work!

-ramsfan1223

I have a request:

During my years in Texas, I went to Aldine Sr High School....home of the 1990 ESPN National Champions of High School football. Back in these days, were as powerhouse as any program could be in the entire nation.

The Helmet is white with a royal blue facemask, a navy stripe down the center flanked by two lighter royal blue stripes on the side.

The logo is the "A" you see below........however the colors are badly off. The "A" is not black, its navy. See the Youtube file Ive posted below for exact colors.....

ALDINE%20SENIOR%20HIGH%20copy.gif

I dont have a pic....but I do have a youtube file of the 1989 State championship game between Aldine and Odessa Permian. You can get an exact idea of what the helmet looks like

1990 State Final: Aldine vs. Odessa Permian

And one last note on my request: Could I get this on a black background instead of the "plain-jane" white background.

Thanks....keep up the spectacular work!

NYCdog.png

This is a request to aid one of the most storied HS football programs in the country. Massillon Washington High School.

this helmet

Massillon-2005.jpg

with this stripe detail

DSC00674.jpg

Massillon-Tigers-2005.jpg

all images created with the approval of the creator will proudly be posted on my website with full credit given to artist. see signature below.

thanks in advance

eric

Archived