High School Revolution Helmets

axl007

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd appreciate your doing the Baytown Robert E. Lee Ganders helmet (made it big so you could catch the detail in the flying Gander):

30626836_o.jpg

It has a single maroon stripe down the center.

Thanks.

FsQiF2W.png

Earlier he made me one for Port Neches-Groves. Just one thing didn't Lee switch back to the solid maroon look with the white Gander.

Golden Triangle....cough cough....lol yeah I acually forgot to mention it

Not sure if the cough cough is talking about our wonderful clean air or how bad our area teams were this year. First time since '95 a local team didn't make it past the 3rd round. I recognized that Friendswood helmet right away, here at my tv station a vicious Friendswood sack of a Nederland quarterback was one of our top plays of the year a couple of years ago.

it was more a joke about the Triangle not being in the GHA...lol

Did the QB (Hood if I'm right) fumble after the play, and was it taken back for a TD?...if so I was apart of that team.

I acually coach at Friendswood now while I get my degree.

I agree 100% that the best football is played in the GHA and Golden Triangle.

it was more a joke about the Triangle not being in the GHA...lol

The the QB (Hood if I'm right) fumble after the play, and was it taken back for a TD?...if so I was apart of that team.

I acually coach at Friendswood now while I get my degree.

I agree 100% that the best football is played in the GHA and Golden Triangle.

That's the play, I know in my position I'm not supposed to be biased but anytime I see a Bulldog hit that hard I can't help but smile a little, lol.

By the way Hood is now playing baseball for Wake Forest.

Hey axl007 not sure if you're still cranking these out which all look amazing. But I was wondering if you could do 3 of my high school's helmets for me. the first one is a blue shell with a white facemast, white-red-white stripes down the center and with this logo on either side:

BigBlue.jpg

The 2nd one is basically a Penn State Helmet with a blue facemask that matches the center stripe.

The 3rd helmet is a Michigan State style helmet but with white stripes and wing instead of maize

I would greatly appreciate this and again, amazing job

im sorry that i dont have a picture but the helmet in dark green wih a miami u on both sides. the u is one half green and the other half yellow. it is outilined in white. there is a yellow strip going down the center of the helmet with a thin white strip on either side. the facemask is also dark green. thank you and keep up the good work!

Archived