Chicago Bears Concept

Yankee Legend

This is my first time doing this so tell me what you think. For the logo I was cgoing for something more classical. I combined the current logo with one they used in the 50's and 60's. I tried to put the bear inside the wishbone C but it didn't work. I put text in the middle on an orange circle instead. For the uniforms, i basically reversed the colors. Hence the orange pants and orange helmet.

bears_concept.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are just some team uniforms and logos you don't mess with...ever...the Chicago Bears is one of them.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

If my high school was the Bears, I'd suggest this for them but they aren't. I only say that because for years at least since '87 they've used the Bears look. Usually the all blue home, and the blue pants for the roads, with the Bears home socks for home and away. This would be a good look for them without the Bear and change the "C" to blue or white.

If my high school was the Bears, I'd suggest this for them but they aren't. I only say that because for years at least since '87 they've used the Bears look. Usually the all blue home, and the blue pants for the roads, with the Bears home socks for home and away. This would be a good look for them without the Bear and change the "C" to blue or white.

Thats a good suggestion. I'll work on improving my design.

And also, all designs are meant to be changed. (except for the Yankees' off coarse)

You just completely contradicted yourself. Swell job.

Hence the sarcasm...

I really wouldn't mind actually doing a concept for the Yankees.

In case you're wondering, my decision to do the Bears was random.

I wanted to do an NFL team but didn't know which one so I literally picked one out of a hat.

All confusion and being self-contradictory aside...

The helmet logo is huge. And I don't think orange is a good look for da Bears, home and road at least. As an alt? Maybe. But not the home or road, or helmet.

OMFG!!!!!!!11 NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!11 You can't EVAR change Da Bears' uniforms! EVAR!!!!!11 The Sun, Earth, Moon, and Stars will all fall out of orbit and descend into the outer depths of the universe and all human life will be destroyed!!!!!!!!11

We're gunna die!!!!!!!!!11

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

OMFG!!!!!!!11 NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!11 You can't EVAR change Da Bears' uniforms! EVAR!!!!!11 The Sun, Earth, Moon, and Stars will all fall out of orbit and descend into the outer depths of the universe and all human life will be destroyed!!!!!!!!11

That's correct. Even the orange alts upset everybody in Chicago.

By the way, you made the Chicago Bears look like the historically inept Buccaneers. Congratulations. Strong work.

Greg. You owe me a glass of pepsi for that post. Because you made it come out of my nose.

:mad:

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

C'mon guys, constructive criticism.

Getting rid of the bear and making the C blue is a big step, but here are a few other suggestions:

- Make the C smaller on the helmet

- Make the road pants blue. As others have said, too much orange!

- Adde some white on the home jersey stripes/sock stripes.

Do this and, while many will still hate it, it will be a serviceable concept IMO.

I think this concept should be given a forgiveness pass, but ultimately the design must be taken out to the woods, shot, and buried quietly, never to be spoken of again.

Forgive him, George. He knows not what he does.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived