Chicago Bears Concept

Yankee Legend

This is my first time doing this so tell me what you think. For the logo I was cgoing for something more classical. I combined the current logo with one they used in the 50's and 60's. I tried to put the bear inside the wishbone C but it didn't work. I put text in the middle on an orange circle instead. For the uniforms, i basically reversed the colors. Hence the orange pants and orange helmet.

bears_concept.jpg

Is this for the Cleveland/Chicago Brown Bears??? Seriously it looks like a browns uniform concept rather than one for the Bears. Why? Well first of all the Bears primary color is navy blue. They hardly use orange, other than those awful looking alternates. I am not even a die hard Bears fan and I have a huge problem with this concept. I don't mean to sound harsh, but if you are going to do a concept of the Chicago Bears you had better come with something really good. The Bears uniforms are classic and don't need to be changed. Period.

KUHawks.png

I think the Bears are one of those untouchable uniforms, although I do like the primary as some sort of alternate logo. I don't think you can have anything but the wishbone "C" on the helmets though.

mainescarf.png

Archived