Edmonton Oilers Alternate concept

Le Québécois

It's a good design, but personally I'd like to see the red a LOT thinner, maybe even like a piping similar to Anaheim. There just seems to be too much red. I'd also lose the white between the colors. Other than those two things, it's pretty nice.

The socks are kind of throwing me off, they don't really go well with the jerseys stripes. I also think sticking with the Oilers' current number font would look better, too.

Other than that, I like this. If the Oilers ever decide to go modern, I would be okay with this.

I have seen alot of concepts turning towards their current alt but this is the first for this style. I really think that you brought out the other dimention of the Edmonton Oilers. Great job. You have done a leafs one and an oilers one. I suggest a canucks one next. :flagcanada:

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Overall, it looks like you've got everything in place for a good thing, but I would agree there's too much red/orange, I would honestly change the numbers, and I don't like the idea of a typeface as a shoulder logo... maybe put the original shield there? Or maybe even that flaming nut they used for a while.

Archived