Thong Night in the ECHL

ROCHitman

LONG BEACH, Calif. - The Long Beach Ice Dogs of the ECHL, a proud affiliate of the Boston Bruins, are proud to present one of our most highly anticipated nights of the year; Desperate Housewives Night! The Ice Dogs will host the Utah Grizzlies this Friday night at 7:30 pm with plenty of pregame festivities starting at 6pm.

As per every Friday night game, there will be $2 beers from 6:00 pm to 7:30pm with $2 hot dogs all game long. The Girls of the Lingerie Bowl will be on hand before the game for a special "Meet and Greet" which will include a picture and autograph session.

As part of the "Desperate Housewives" promotion, the first 1,000 ladies in attendance will receive an authentic Ice Dogs thong. These limited edition one size fits all thongs are sure to be a hit, so all ladies make sure to arrive early because they will be go fast!

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I really need autographs of The Girls of the Lingerie Bowl since I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THEIR NAMES. Sometimes I really get a kick out of people who are just pretty, nameless models who sign "autographs". Like I care what their names are when I'm checking out their boobs.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived