Hey the Wizards are wearing their alts

chakfu

those are horrible there is no blue and the logo on the butt looks stupid. not to mention the different colored shorts and the yoke thing on the top of the jersey. I also want to say how i wish the NBA would let players wear there shorts below there knees, they look cooller.

full.getty-71796749ml007_cavaliers_wiz_8_43_04_pm.jpgcapt.70b681c21421448fb8f2428cc1e48a58.cavaliers_wizards_basketball_vzn102.jpg

Things I noticed -

Pic #1:

- This wordmark should be used on all three of their jerseys.

- DeShawn Stevenson (right) is "illegally" wearing personalized rubber bands on his left arm.

Pic #2:

- Brendan Haywood and defense should never be mentioned in the same picture nor the same sentence. (Dammit...I just did it)

- Brendan Haywood tried noticably hard to match his knee brace to the rest of his uniform.

- Brendan Haywood belongs in the WNBA. (Does he suck or WHAT? :angered: )

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

They're OK I guess...different, that's for sure.

I was watching ESPN news as they were showing the highlights of the game, and I must say I've never heard sportscasters bash jerseys that much in one highlight. They might not be so bad if the shorts weren't black.

AM.gif

I bet these babies don't last long. How many times did the Mavericks wear those hideous Puff Daddy uniforms? The Wizards look like the Oregon Ducks of the NBA.

If they were just solid gold, they would look cool (and unique). When did black become a Wizard team color?

2 tone basketball uniforms went out with bell-bottoms and leisure suits.

I don't like the NBA at all, but I love these unis! Sure they are very different from the norm, but I don't feel like they are too crazy to be excepted. I thing the average fan will like these. Of course the average fan probably also likes the Mets in black, so what do they know?

When did black become a Wizard team color?

Black has been part of the color scheme ever since the team switched from Bullets to Wizards. It's an accent color in the logo and the regular home and away sets.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived