Buffalo Bisons Hockey Updated Jersey

SG30

Its a little sloppy, but here's a modernized jersey for the Buffalo Bisons. (They were before the Sabres in the AHL) I couldn't find a decent logo, so this is what i came up with. Any thoughts?

(Its paint btw...and my first jersey design)

jersye.jpg

What does a bottle cap have to do with a Bison???

If I recall correctly ( and please correct me if I'm wrong ), the Buffalo Bisons hockey club was owned by the local Pepsi bottler. I guess he wanted to leave his mark on the team in more ways than one.

What does a bottle cap have to do with a Bison???

If I recall correctly ( and please correct me if I'm wrong ), the Buffalo Bisons hockey club was owned by the local Pepsi bottler. I guess he wanted to leave his mark on the team in more ways than one.

yea...bisonshistory.com...

Well the jersey style is a little extreme, especially if you're putting it with a vintage logo like that. Also, not sure about the blue numbers and letters on a red jersey. I think this one might need a little more cleaning up. Keep it up, and nice execution!

I kind of like the logo, it's old-fashioned, but it doesn't go with the striping in two ways: The striping is very angular, which is a huge contrast, and the striping is too modern for the logo.

Good effort, but I think you need to go back to the drawing board.

Archived