All 4 NBA Alts

pointguard4519

That red Nets jersey is just weird. Bring back the grey alt.

Also, how long before blue becomes Charlotte's primary?

I also think the Wizards is the best. I guess you don't have to work within the realm of your own color scheme, but it still looks cool.

Utah's is AWESOME. I like it better than their primaries.

New Jersey's is just too loud. If they want to go red, they need to make it more dull.

I guess I'll be in the minority, but I don't like Washington's. I don't like the shorts differing from the jersey.

I think that the bobcats like being unique in having an Orange jersey, but I think the blue is a step up.

i love those bobcats jerseys...

i don't know what it is about them... i think the black and orange look great with the blue... and the shade of blue looks really good to me, as well, but that could just be because of the colors surrounding it.

i approve greatly.

The lighting in most photos has made that Bobcats jersey look a dirty blue but when they launched it, it looked a nice mid-shade of blue. A light-ish Royal Blue shade.

I must be part of the minority that doesn't like the Wizards alternate too. The black shorts and gold jersey make them look like a junior high team that can't afford more than one pair of shorts. Also what is up with all the stars? The only teams that really has stars in their designs are the Sixers and the Nets. Another thing, where is the blue? That is their primary color and it is no where to be seen on the uniform and black really isn't in their color palette. The "w" that makes up the body of their logo guy is navy not black. Here are my rankings of the new alternates this season.

1. Charlotte: good looking jersey that isn't an exact cookie cutter version of home/road

2. Utah: nice color, better wordmark than regulars, finally using side panels.

3. New Jersey: maybe a little to bright of red. exact copy of other jerseys. downgrade from grey/silver.

4. Washington: nice wordmark, unique. don't like the shorts, use of stars, and lack of blue.

Washington's is awesome and New Jersey's is very sharp. I love the bright red, and do not know why so many people are down on it.

Charlotte? I'm indifferent.

Utah's is bad. I just hate that color in any context aside from the Chargers and UCLA.

Archived