My Fantasy Hockey Team

TIGERSFAN92826

Much props on the logo if you designed it. It's got a minor league flair to it, which I love. The thing I would like changed (added) is a thin white line outlining the red strip on the pants. It'll tone it down just a tad. Otherwise, well done!

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

He didn't.

http://shop.nahl.com/?team=toledo&ssst...ab4b2230885d5a8

Other than that, there is no black on the unis, the blue and red are way too bright, the font is not very good, and huge, and above all else the jersey is very boring. The sleeves may are pretty much empty. You need to put something there.

I took the logo because I play for the Toledo Ice Diggers 92's. Thats what my fantasy hockey team name too. I never said I made it. I don't think the jerseys are bright; thats the same red the Red Wings use.

I know you never said you made it. I'm not accusing you of anything, just pointing it out for the others.

As for the red, it may be the same shade the Wings use, but when used with that blue the brightness is kind of intensified. The red looks fine if it is just on white, but an equally bright shade of blue, it is not pleasant to the eyes. You need to make either the red or blue darker so there is enough of a contrast.

I took the logo because I play for the Toledo Ice Diggers 92's. Thats what my fantasy hockey team name too. I never said I made it. I don't think the jerseys are bright; thats the same red the Red Wings use.

Well it does say "Created by...". You could put some props to whoever designed the logo.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Well it does say "Created by...". You could put some props to whoever designed the logo.

Especially when it's right beside the main logo box.

I don't like it... sorry, not for me...

1. no sleeves numbers

2. try to match the lining on the socks and the jersey

3. nameplate et numbers too low on the back.

4. white stripe each side of the large red one on the pants.

5. it looks a lot like 70's WHA to me...

6. the letters on the back are waaaaay to large... Imagine if they sign a finnish player named TEEMU NIITYMAKALAINEN. The name would go fron one elbow to the other one ahahahhaha

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Archived