Pirates working hard at winter meetings

buildingmaint

I'm about sick and tired of their bs. 1992 began the 5 year plan...and what year is it coming up? We bought their stadium, we buy their merchandise, we go to their games. When will they give back? Why don't they move out and keep the Pens. :cursing:

KISSwall09.jpg

I'm about sick and tired of their bs. 1992 began the 5 year plan...and what year is it coming up? We bought their stadium, we buy their merchandise, we go to their games. When will they give back? Why don't they move out and keep the Pens. :cursing:

...but you just said you paid for their stadium. Wouldn't that be even worse if they left it vacant?

...but you just said you paid for their stadium. Wouldn't that be even worse if they left it vacant?

It's vacant every night in the winter and during the season for that matter. The only time it's packed is on bobblehead night or firework night. A new hockey arena is used for other stuff too.

But anyway, I'm just a frustrated baseball fan who knows the team is out of it by May year in and out.

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived