Have you a "McFarlane Sports Pick"?

Swiss

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always wanted the Kwame Brown figure, but it seemed like it was available for such a short time, and I'm not about to spend what it would cost to buy it from eBay or something.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I always wanted the Kwame Brown figure, but it seemed like it was available for such a short time, and I'm not about to spend what it would cost to buy it from eBay or something.

Dude,it's Kwame Brown.You could get one on ebay for $3.50 and a taco.

I was thinking the same... some shipping costs there at ebay are very accesible. If you are going to bid low, with a bit of luck you may win it paying only 10 dollars (figure+shipping).

Those figures of the Robinsons are awesome!!!

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

We have Ben Roethlisberger, Kendrall Bell, Troy Polamalu, "Mean Joe" Greene and Franco Harris adorning the top of the family TV cabinet. (The Troy Polamalu figure came with a Matt Hasselbeck figure which we keep in the closet with the box it came in.)

I also bought a miniature Jean-Sebastien Giguere/Mario Lemieux 2-pack. They adorn my bookshelf in my bedroom, accompanied by a Pillsbury Doughboy figurine.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I want this one:

cooperstown4_osmith_photo_02_dp.jpg

That's beautiful... I like that but I don't like the pipe. But... we all remember very well Ozzie due to his famous hop.

pennants.png

I love the attention to detail of these. Some of you may remember the old starting lineup figures. They were basically cheaper looking versions of these ones. The stripes never matched the actual jersey or pants, pinstriped baseball teams were left all white. I have a don mattingly one where he is wearing an all white yankees uniform without pinstripes. That's why I love the mcfarlane figures because they are very close with their detail.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Warren Sapp

Mike Bossy

Wayne Gretzky (x2)

Phil Esposito

Jean Beliveau

Grant Fuhr

Daniel Alfredsson

Marian Hossa

Dany Heatley

Don Cherry

US Army Ranger

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

I have a few, a sports collectible store near me has them cheap alot around 4 or 5 dollars. The only ones I paid full for were Cal Ripken Jr, and Brooks Robinson.

cooperstown1.brobinson.package.jpg

cooperstown2.cripken.jpg

My brother has that Ripken figure,and he has made sure it has not left his room in two years.

My brother has that Ripken figure,and he has made sure it has not left his room in two years.

How did he do it? Glueing if on some piece of furniture? :D

pennants.png

Archived