Jags on MNF

SgtCarp

Sweet. This makes for a cool combo for both teams. I've always liked those new giants away uniforms. And i like seeing teams in alternate jerseys no matter how hideous the jerseys look (obviously im not referring to the Jaguars), but for example, the Cowboys throwback/alternate.

nicolevaidisova.jpgbarack-obama-043007.jpg

The reason I am on this earth-Nicole Vaidisova

Barack and Roll!!

I enjoy the Jags all black. In fact, I enjoy every Jags combination except the all white.

Do they ever wear their black jerseys and teal pants anymore? To me, that's their sharpest look.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I enjoy the Jags all black. In fact, I enjoy every Jags combination except the all white.

Do they ever wear their black jerseys and teal pants anymore? To me, that's their sharpest look.

The black jersey/teal pants has never been worn on-field before

Oh, right. I'm thinking of the teal jersey, black pants. That's the one I like.

By the way, HOVA on MNF? I don't even understand it.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I don't like the all black. I don't like the all blue look the Seahawks use either. Too monochrome.

What is wrong with the teal? They need to bring back the teal numbers (instead of black) on the white jerseys as well.

Archived