The 5

In 5..4..3..2..1

LOL @ anybody that thinks the Cowboys are in the top 5. Yes they did beat my previously unbeaten Colts, but does that automatically put them in the top 5? No, we just had a bad game. Are the Cowboys a playoff team? Likely, yes. But I have a hard time putting the Cowboys ahead of the Broncos or Pats. Heck, I think the Seahawks with Hass and SA are better than Dallas.

And the Chargers are not No. 1, despite the fact that ESPN seems to be all over them right now. Wait until they play a real defense, if they fall behind by 17 points they aren't coming back from that many more times.

As for the 5:

1. Colts

2. Bears

3. Chargers

4. Ravens

5. Broncos

32. Lions

espnsig.gif

LOL @ anybody that thinks the Cowboys are in the top 5. Yes they did beat my previously unbeaten Colts, but does that automatically put them in the top 5? No, we just had a bad game. Are the Cowboys a playoff team? Likely, yes. But I have a hard time putting the Cowboys ahead of the Broncos or Pats. Heck, I think the Seahawks with Hass and SA are better than Dallas.

And the Chargers are not No. 1, despite the fact that ESPN seems to be all over them right now. Wait until they play a real defense, if they fall behind by 17 points they aren't coming back from that many more times.

As for the 5:

1. Colts

2. Bears

3. Chargers

4. Ravens

5. Broncos

32. Lions

That has to do with two things... One, the Bengals have an aweful defense, second, Denver's D-Cordinator (Larry Coyer) doesn't know how to make adjustments at half time (just look at the Colts & Chargers games).

Archived