NFL just like College Football

TheRedArmy

What would Happen if the NFL was just like College football and had Rankings on them. I want to know what would be your top 12 teams in the NFL and why they would be ranked that way.

1. Chicago (Chicago has been better then Colts last some odd weeks)

2. Indianapolis (They would have been 1 but lost to the Cowboys)

3. San Diego (lets all say it "LT the MVP")

4. Baltimore (Since McNair joined them he helped build them again to a Super Bowl Team)

5. New England (I almost didn't but them on the Top 5 but Seattle is sucking right now)

6. Seattle (Would have been 5 but same answer has New England)

7. Denver (Lost a big game to San Diego)

8. New Orleans (Maybe they can make the playoffs if Carolina don't win anymore)

9. San Francisco (On a roll with Alex Smith becoming the QB he was in College)

10. Dallas (Won over the Colts and move up into the top 10)

11. NY Giants (I think they won't make the playoffs how Eli is playing)

12. Cincinnati (Has lost the last four out of five games)

12.5 The Jags (Only because i forgot them)

Yea just repost them here and comment back tell me if you like this idea.

image,TheRedArmy,white,black.png

What would Happen if the NFL was just like College football and had Rankings on them. I want to know what would be your top 12 teams in the NFL and why they would be ranked that way.

4. Baltimore (Since McNair joined them he helped build them again to a Super Bowl Team)

5. New England (I almost didn't but them on the Top 5 but Seattle is sucking right now)

Uh, you gou got a Cincinnati team who lost 4 out of the last 5 and you don't have the Chiefs there? They have the same record as the Jags, they only lost to the Broncos by three points holding them only to 9 total points and the Bengals, they beat the Seahawks, anhilated the Niners and oh yeah...THEY BEAT THE CHARGERS!!!. Your rankings might be a little bias and it gets me :cursing: furious :evil: that no matter what KC does, no one ever shows them respect.

Go to ESPN.com and search for the NFL Power Rankings (somewhat like the BCS, and AP/Coaches Poll) to serve a source when making this kind of system.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

I'm getting impatient with the Giants so this post is most likely a bad idea and a waste but since it worked for the Cowboys why not bring in our back-up, Jared Lorenzen?

Wait...JARED LORENZEN IS STILL AROUND???

No, seriously--Jared Lorenzen?

As in "Hefty Lefty" Jared Lorenzen?

As in QB, #22, U. of Kentucky Wildcats circa 2000-something Jared Lorenzen?

Wow...had no idea!

Can his head finally fit in a helmet now? I think he and Scott Zolak, Drew Bledsoe's backup in NE, were the only two QB's in the league that time whose faces seemed "smushed up" inside thier domes.

Now let me go take a look at this Jared Lorenzen character right quick...

Jared Lorenzen...boy, boy boy, boy boy...

Jared Lorenzen...(chuckles trailing off)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I'm getting impatient with the Giants so this post is most likely a bad idea and a waste but since it worked for the Cowboys why not bring in our back-up, Jared Lorenzen?

Wait...JARED LORENZEN IS STILL AROUND???

No, seriously--Jared Lorenzen?

As in "Hefty Lefty" Jared Lorenzen?

As in QB, #22, U. of Kentucky Wildcats circa 2000-something Jared Lorenzen?

Wow...had no idea!

Can his head finally fit in a helmet now? I think he and Scott Zolak, Drew Bledsoe's backup in NE, were the only two QB's in the league that time whose faces seemed "smushed up" inside thier domes.

Now let me go take a look at this Jared Lorenzen character right quick...

Jared Lorenzen...boy, boy boy, boy boy...

Jared Lorenzen...(chuckles trailing off)

My EXACT thoughts. He was hilarious to watch.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Uh, you gou got a Cincinnati team who lost 4 out of the last 5 and you don't have the Chiefs there? They have the same record as the Jags, they only lost to the Broncos by three points holding them only to 9 total points and the Bengals, they beat the Seahawks, anhilated the Niners and oh yeah...THEY BEAT THE CHARGERS!!!. Your rankings might be a little bias and it gets me :cursing: furious :evil: that no matter what KC does, no one ever shows them respect.

Go to ESPN.com and search for the NFL Power Rankings (somewhat like the BCS, and AP/Coaches Poll) to serve a source when making this kind of system.

...they seem to have become mid-majors in the bcs...

if the nfl were like college football, nobody would watch it. they'd watch college football. nobody wants to see players get paid to have a computer take stats and make them into official standings. here's what would happen...

1. indy- even though they'd continually lose a bcs championship game ...just like they do in the playoffs now

2. ne- even when they're losing because they always come on strong in the end

3. chicago- see indy

4. dallas- maybe not this high, but they're the notre dame of the nfl at the moment. they were good, then they were bad, some changes were made and now they're good again, but not like they were...

5-32. everyone else.

...point is, the bcs sucks. computers don't win football games. and shouldn't be allowed to pick them. why do you think fantasy football isn't an exact science? how is it a guy projected to score 2 points against a team scores 21 to propell you to a win that week (example..i don't know if that's actually happened to anyone)?

we should get together and try to stop the bcs. i don't know how, but it needs to be stopped.

Archived