Arizona v. Arizona State for the Territorial Cup

amare32

On behalf of Wildcats everywhere, I'm calling out you Sun Devils. We're gonna kick your punk asses up and down the field come Saturday.

Your coach sucks, your program's in the toilet, and your mamas dress you like chili dogs. I heard your quarterback is whining about your fans, who don't even show up for the games. Rather than the "football school" of your delusions, ASU is a factory for felons.

Since I'll be in Tucson for the game, any Sun Devils fans who dare show their faces are welcome to buy me a beer in celebration of Wildcats' win. If you don't need the money for bail, that is. B)

BEAR DOWN, ARIZONA!

Ahhhh, a Wildcat with a faint taste of victory. Been a while huh Amare? I won't lie, I have been impressed with your team the last few games, but I still can't just see them as that team after how I saw how terrible you were against Sam Houston.

Either way, it should be a good game and I sure hope the UofEh players and coaching staff have the same false confidence that you do. <_< Usually it is ASU who has the cocky attitude and the team with the most to lose, and that has gotten us into trouble a few times. I sure hope you guys will make that same mistake.

I unfortunately can't make it down to the game with my buddies but I would like to send you my condolences to you that you will be going down to that :censored: hole they call Tucson.

I also literally "LOL'd" when I read your little rant about "felons" from ASU considering UofA is seen as the #2 "thug" program right behind Oregon. Honestly, if you can watch a full Wildcat game and never be disgusted by the late/dirty hits you are blind. Oh, and I see Stoops decided to lower the requirements for the school so he could recruit the guys he wanted. Ya, and we are the ones who are thugs.

I will admit to two things you said though. Carpenter is horrendous right now and Koetter is an idiot. But I gotta say, I would rather have them over Tuitama (complete joke) and Stoops (in need of anger management)

In all seriousness, here is to a good clean game with the Sun Devils on top. :P

(Seeing as I am both not going to be at the game and not old enough to buy said beverage, I would be open to a different bet if you have any ideas)

PopHeading-1.gif

Squeaks the Territorial Cup WILL still reside in Tucson, and we haven't played Sam Houston at all

I apologize, I meant Stephen F. Austin. I somehow always get those confused.

We still won 28-10

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

ARIZONA STATE University-28

University of Nogales-14

Ahhhh, the familiar taste of defeat has washed out that small amount of victory out of the mouths of the scats. Enjoy sitting at home AGAIN. I am really sorry I couldn't be there and buy you that beer Amare, you are sure going to need it tonight. And I gotta tell you, if that back up QB of yours is any indication of the awesome recruiting class Stoops has brought in, there are going to be some tough times down in Sucton.

24.jpg

ea09e8f8-551f-45e3-acd1-26a652a8b89.jpg

sparky_wilma_wilbur.jpg

NO BOWL, ARIZONA!

PopHeading-1.gif

It's good they won. Nobody who wears wraparound like Arizona does should ever win anythinng. Arizona St. looks pretty good actually, now that they've gone back to their traditional stuff. It's now one of my favorite unis. So yeah, congrats to ASU for beating your rivals. Something that Mississippi State failed to do...:censored: pansies.

AHEM!!!

BOW DOWN ARIZONA, YOU ARE ASU'S BITCH

Now where's that beer you owe me Eric?

As far as Dirk, good, a man who had talent and could only bring a mediocre record, never been a fan of his and hopefully we bring in a coach that will do something great for this team

HEH! The only thing Arizona bears down on is the buffet table after the ass whooping they get.

Oh, and by the way, amare: TWO IN A ROW! That's right. U-Dub has won two in a row over your little WildKittens. I sure as hell hope Mikey Stoops comes up with A gameplan next year, because I'd rather see a challenge!

Oh, and you Sun Dork fans: You'll get yours. Trust me. ;)

Bah!

And as for you, Gary, since you made your first appearance in this thread only after the game, you can demand no spoils.

Beaten but unbowed ... the 'Cats shall rise again! B)

BEAR DOWN, ARIZONA!

Well Eric, my apoligies for not responding earlier, my little girl has been in the hospital the past week with pneumonia, couldn't even go to the game because I could not stand to leave her side, but the Wildcats got their just cause and lost to the Sun Devils, so lets here it now Eric

"We'll get you in the basketball season"

:P

Bah!

And as for you, Gary, since you made your first appearance in this thread only after the game, you can demand no spoils.

BEAR DOWN, ARIZONA!

Well Eric, my apoligies for not responding earlier, my little girl has been in the hospital the past week with pneumonia, couldn't even go to the game because I could not stand to leave her side, but the Wildcats got their just cause and lost to the Sun Devils, so lets here it now Eric

Oh, you're fielding a basketball team this year?

BEAR DOWN, ARIZONA!

Bah!

BEAR DOWN, ARIZONA!

BEAR DOWN, ARIZONA!

We're taking the season off this year, but next year we will be much better

Bah!

BEAR DOWN, ARIZONA!

BEAR DOWN, ARIZONA!

We're taking the season off this year, but next year we will be much better

Hey! We almost beat NAU :P

PopHeading-1.gif

HEH! The only thing Arizona bears down on is the buffet table after the ass whooping they get.

Oh, and by the way, amare: TWO IN A ROW! That's right. U-Dub has won two in a row over your little WildKittens. I sure as hell hope Mikey Stoops comes up with A gameplan next year, because I'd rather see a challenge!

Oh, and you Sun Dork fans: You'll get yours. Trust me. ;)

You lost to Stanford so I wouldn't be talking

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived