CFL

random_ax

But the redesign was on the jerseys--and they look worse--too much piping and not enough variety between teams.

The logos overall are good.

There have been some interesting ideas done on the board--I especially like Phil's Argo logo.

But I would leave most of them as is. I think BC needs one that doesn't look like a kid drew it with a stencil kit, and the Riders could use some tweaking. I'd like to see the Argos go back to the last football boat they used--but the Shield is okay.

I like the other logos as is. Maybe small tweaks--but nothing major.

But if Ottawa comes back in the league---do not use the old Renegade logo--that was a confusing mess.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I don't mean to cause any trouble, but I never understood these types of topics. If someone wants to see a revamp of the CFL, try it out, or at least put under the 'Requests' forum. I don't know, but these type of topics just kinda tick me off.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'm not dissing the CFL itself...but except for the Tiger-Cats...they have bland and unexciting logos on their helmets..... would love to see them re-vamp pretty much the whole CFL...any takers for some concepts?

I don't know what your talking about. Outside of the BC Lions, all the CFL's logos are pretty good.

I'm not dissing the CFL itself...but except for the Tiger-Cats...they have bland and unexciting logos on their helmets..... would love to see them re-vamp pretty much the whole CFL...any takers for some concepts?

I don't know what your talking about. Outside of the BC Lions, all the CFL's logos are pretty good.

I don't think much of the Stampeeders logo, but I understand it is their traditonal look.

As for the BC Lions logo, well, it's got to go.

So many good Lions logos in the world, and Canada's premier football team has the worst of them.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived