Le Québécois

Columbus Blue Jackets alternate concept

there you are...

my vision of a CBJ alternate....... I always liked different looking and colorful concepts...

here another one...

as always

C and C welcome

cmbalt.png

About the ONLY thing I don't like about it is the shoulder yolk, other than that I actually think it's quite sharp. Nice work. :)

I like it. Could do without the blue cones in the white parts, but its damn good nonetheless.

I agree with both of them. Also, the blue could be a bit darker, and I wouldn't mind seeing red pants, but overall it's very nice.

Good work.

I like the fact that you went against the grain and chose a colorful concept. It really makes it stand out and is certainly a memorable jersey. However, I think that the blue cones in the white parts under the arms makes it look too busy. I'd prefer it without them. Other than that, you've got a very good concept here. The unique red striping really makes it a winner for me.

Love it!!! The only thing is the red looks a bit too bright. Other than that its great!!

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

I like that, But again what others have said, the Shoulders look weird and the blue could be a bit darker (match it to the logo).

Not bad, kinda reminds me of the Russian jerseys in the challenge series thats going on right now. good job.

GAH!

Bring back the hat logo.. that's by far the best one they have, and in fact, would look great as the primary.

cmbalt.png

The stripes remind me of the old ECHL Columbus Chill.