SEC Football Coaches

statebully

hahaha. yea those all seem true. This may not be south park but heres a simpsons version of the Big 12 south ive run across.

myturn.jpg

That is nuts. I originally did this file for the SEC and it has now been adopted. I haven't thought of this file in a long time as it was one of my original signatures on Volquest which is on Rivals.

simpsons.jpg

hahaha. yea those all seem true. This may not be south park but heres a simpsons version of the Big 12 south ive run across.

myturn.jpg

OK, I get most of them (Baylor/Flanders, Oklahoma/Cletus, Tech/Krusty, Smithers/Texas), but why are Homer and Moe reppin' A&M and Oklahoma State?

brew.png

myturn.jpg

OK, I get most of them (Baylor/Flanders, Oklahoma/Cletus, Tech/Krusty, Smithers/Texas), but why are Homer and Moe reppin' A&M and Oklahoma State?

Homer is made to look like one of the A&M yell leaders (a.k.a. the milkmen):

yellleader.jpg

As for Moe, I'm not sure, but he may represent the disgruntled nature of a lot of OSU fans seeing as how we're seemingly a handful of plays away from having an excellent season almost every year.

I really love the Ed Orgeron one. Although I'm not sure he looks crazy enough.

i couldn't agree more! check this billboard that has been spotted in memphis! what a loser!

EasyEd.jpg

Yeah, O was a real loser Saturday, wasn't he. (OK, fine, he did everything he could to give y'all that game, but Croom couldn't capitalize enough.) That said, remember last year when CroomDawg said the Bullies were turning the corner after beating Ole Miss. They sure did. From 3-8 to 3-9!!!

I really love the Ed Orgeron one. Although I'm not sure he looks crazy enough.

i couldn't agree more! check this billboard that has been spotted in memphis! what a loser!

EasyEd.jpg

Yeah, O was a real loser Saturday, wasn't he. (OK, fine, he did everything he could to give y'all that game, but Croom couldn't capitalize enough.) That said, remember last year when CroomDawg said the Bullies were turning the corner after beating Ole Miss. They sure did. From 3-8 to 3-9!!!

yeah, you have braggin rights (like either one of us deserve that). but we did lose 4 games by three points or less. i think croom will get us turned around. however, you do have to admit 'uh o' is a loser. i mean...he makes you laugh by just listening to him during an interview.

SignatureCCSL.png

Archived