My First Concept

J-E-T-S

This is a good, solid idea. I wouldn't complain if the O's wore something like this. Not so crazy about the orange socks, but hey, it could work.

One thing, though ? what happened to your letters and numbers? They look awfully pixelated and that gray halo around them is really weird.

For a first concept these are really good. Also I'd like to add that I am a big fan of the logo you've used. The only suggestion I have, as officeglen also suggested, is to clean up the letters and numbers, but other than that this is really good.

-ramsfan1223

This is a good, solid idea. I wouldn't complain if the O's wore something like this. Not so crazy about the orange socks, but hey, it could work.

One thing, though ? what happened to your letters and numbers? They look awfully pixelated and that gray halo around them is really weird.

i think i used a little too many pixels for the border on photoshop! Ill fix it up..

Untitled-2copy.png

I like this. It's a bit of a throwback style, but that makes it good. I think I know what you wanted to do with the numbers and letters, you wanted to shadow them. There's a way to do it... but I'll let you figure that out on your own. ^_^

Execution aside, the only change I would make is moving the front number up a little bit so that it's parallel to the logo. Other than that, it's a great idea.

philly.png

Archived