Cedar Hill High School

Stand Up 8

I just got back from two Texas High School football games; Euless Trinity vs. Southlake Carroll(probaly the best game I've ever been to) and Cedar Hill vs. Hebron. As I was watching the Cedar Hill game, I thought something was weird about there numbers. Then, I figured it out. They taper off on the bottom, just like Oregon's.

DSCN2092.jpg

DSCN2091.jpg

I thought they looked good and they were alot easier to read from the upper deck, which is where we were sitting.

I thought they looked good and they were alot easier to read from the upper deck, which is where we were sitting.

No wonder you could read those numbers...they're friggin' huge! As much as I don't like the Oregon unis, I think they do a better job with the tapering.

Do you know how long they have been doing this? I wonder who came up with it first. This team could have been wearing these as special for the playoffs. I dunno.

No wonder you could read those numbers...they're friggin' huge! As much as I don't like the Oregon unis, I think they do a better job with the tapering.

Do you know how long they have been doing this? I wonder who came up with it first. This team could have been wearing these as special for the playoffs. I dunno.

I think Cedar Hill just started using these this year.

I just got back from two Texas High School football games; Euless Trinity vs. Southlake Carroll(probaly the best game I've ever been to) and Cedar Hill vs. Hebron. As I was watching the Cedar Hill game, I thought something was weird about there numbers. Then, I figured it out. They taper off on the bottom, just like Oregon's.

DSCN2092.jpg

DSCN2091.jpg

Those have got to be the BIGGEST NUMBERS I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

And is it me or do those jerseys also have the U. of Arizona Wildcats rear wraparound bib on them too??? :therock:

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

DSCN2092.jpg

DSCN2091.jpg

Those have got to be the BIGGEST NUMBERS I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

And is it me or do those jerseys also have the U. of Arizona Wildcats rear wraparound bib on them too??? :therock:

Yeah they had the wraparound also.

Archived