Colorado Rockies Concept

Eye

I wanted to give the Rockies a more consistent look. The home jerseys have purple pinstripes, socks, belts, all purple hat, and player names and numbers outlined in black. Rockies wordmark is now in purple to continue the consistency on the home jerseys. You may have noticed no black on the homes. On to the away jerseys. I feel that the away jerseys are the sharpest. For some reason "Colorado" in black on that gray seems to pop out more. Black jersey and pants piping, black socks, belts, all black cap, numbers and names in black outlined in white. The home alternates... I was more creative with these. Black socks, purple piping on pants, purple bill, black cap, purple pin on top of cap. Silver piping on the jerseys. Names and numbers in black outlined in white. "Colorado" in black. The away alternates. The Rockies currently have black vests, but they wear a BLACK undershirt. WTF!? If you're gonna do that, just make it a damn jersey. That's what I did here, I'm not big on vests anyway. "Colorado" in purple, names and numbers in purple, outlined in white. Silver piping on the jerseys. Same cap and belt as alt. Black piping on pants and purple socks. The Rockies current sleeve patch stays where it is on all jerseys, on the left sleeve. As you can see, I basicall ditched the silver with the Rockies. I think the purple, black, and gray work best for them. So what do you think? C & C of course.

-E.A.R.

ColSet.png

Damn, I was hoping you meant the hockey team.

These aren't bad, but IMO, black shouldn't even be in the Rockies' palette. Maybe for number and logo outlines, but that should be it. There's a lot of black in the away jersey, and I'm not too fond of the black alt. But overall, these are good.

Damn, I was hoping you meant the hockey team.

These aren't bad, but IMO, black shouldn't even be in the Rockies' palette. Maybe for number and logo outlines, but that should be it. There's a lot of black in the away jersey, and I'm not too fond of the black alt. But overall, these are good.

Sorry steiny, I should have been more specific. C & C on this Colorado Rockies Baseball concept. :D

-E.A.R.

Archived