Cavaliers/Pacers

VandyDelphia Mike

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the trim around the neck, arms, and legs matched the trim on the waistband of these uniforms. I know for a fact that the white version and the blue version matched all of the trim. I'm pretty sure the orange sherbet uniforms did as well.

CCSLC Signature.jpg

I agree...I have never seen these Pacer unifoms in my life either and I am also somewhat well versed in throwbacks

does anyone know if the pacers ever actually wore these?

full.getty-71797754rh0017_cavs_pacers_10_44_15_pm.jpg

full.getty-71797754rh006_cavs_pacers_10_31_55_pm.jpg

Why does it feel like the Pacers have worn every uniform in their history a second time? I suppose next year they throw back to the Flo-Jo set, and the year after the pinstripes?

For the Cavaliers, this means yet another LeBron James jersey to market during the holiday season ... is that cynical?

I've never seen this Pacers jersey before in my life, and I'm pretty knowledgeable about throwbacks. :wacko:

Also note that there is a logo in the Lebron pic that pspells "F". Normally the Pacers logo would be there. WHAT IS GOING ON.

This is probably the best uniformed basketball game I've seen in quite a bit. I actually like this Pacers set more than the Flo-Jo uniforms, although i wish the font on the shorts was used on the chest.

Aside from Lebron, I seriously have no idea who a single person is in any of these pictures. I really should start watching basketball again.

Is lebron wearing 2 different colored shoes in that picture? or Is it just the lighting.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

The Pacers definitely wore those jerseys in their inaugural ABA season, but the funny thing is in the mailer sent out to potential Pacers ticket buyers, the shorts are different. They simply had the old "P" logo on each side with no blue panel. Also, the white stripe on the jerseys was not there, the stripe simply went blue/yellow/blue. I'm sure though that a few different jerseys may have been used in the first year of the low budget ABA. I was at the game Friday and they both looked great out there...I just wish they would research the warm ups and make them authentic, too, instead of making them all the same.

Archived