2nd Concept

J-E-T-S

I think hockey is the hardest concept to make because it is the most creative type of jerseys IMO anyhow here is my SJ sharks jersey possibly a future away jersey?

Ive always liked the fin logo, so i put that as the crest and put the primary on the sleeve along with the sharks wordmark. I still have to do a little more work, but i just wanted to know if i was going in the right direction...

sujcopy.png

Untitled-2copy.png

Not bad. I too, like the fin logo. It just looks a little unclean on the bottom of the jersey where the stripes are. Also, when you put patches on the shoulders, since you are using this template, you should only be able to see half of the patch. Then on the back of the jerseys you'd see the other half of the patch.

Not bad. I too, like the fin logo. It just looks a little unclean on the bottom of the jersey where the stripes are. Also, when you put patches on the shoulders, since you are using this template, you should only be able to see half of the patch. Then on the back of the jerseys you'd see the other half of the patch.

oh thanks for the advice ill fix it up

here is my updated jersey

sujcopy-1.png

Untitled-2copy.png

It's a little sloppy, and nothing on it really matches with anything else on it. The sleeves aren't very interesting, and they don't match with the hem stripes or logo. This is because the sleeves are just big teal triangles with no trace of black. The hem stripes are linear with black outlines. And above all else, neither the hem stripes or sleeve stripes are circular, like the logo. Sometimes that works, but not in this case.

I would say go back to the drawing board and try to figure out how you want this to look. It's not bad right now, just inconsistent.

I made them triangles because of the triangle in the west where there are many sharks hence the triangle on their primary

Alright, I like that, just make 'em pop a bit more. Add some black and white and/or silver outlines around it. And then make the hem stripes match the sleeves.

Simplicity is good, but the sleeves are too simple in my opinion. I understand the triangles because of the sharks, but it needs something that will make it POP out, like steiny ramone said. Maybe cutting it off at the ends of the sleeves and filling it in with silver and black would work. If you don't mind, I could post an example using your current jersey.

And if you're making a jersey, definitely make it cleaner around the edges.

EDIT: Something like this, which I did in about a minute.

sujcopy1zt8.png

Simplicity is good, but the sleeves are too simple in my opinion. I understand the triangles because of the sharks, but it needs something that will make it POP out, like steiny ramone said. Maybe cutting it off at the ends of the sleeves and filling it in with silver and black would work. If you don't mind, I could post an example using your current jersey.

And if you're making a jersey, definitely make it cleaner around the edges.

EDIT: Something like this, which I did in about a minute.

sujcopy1zt8.png

Yeah, that's what I meant. Something like that could work well for the Sharks.

I like the use of the secondary logo, but I think the jersey just seems far too plain and I don't like the use of an abstract type shoulder design with a simpler lower torso design. It reminds me (in that sense) of the Thrashers.

I know that this is too Calgary Flames for everyone, but this is just an example to hopefully get J-E-T-S thinking about a better hemline design.

sujcopy1zt8ep8.th.png

Now, the current jersey doesn't have a hemline because it has a strong design on the arms. I think that the design you have, J-E-T-S, is too plain up there to leave it out/make one that is also too plain. I'd like to see what you can come up with that in mind.

Archived